1 Jun 2008

WEEKLY WINNERS

Camera Critters,
Project BLUE and
From the ground up are here



More participants here at Sarcastic Mom Weekly winners

As a souvenir I made some pictures of the mess in our garden and the not yet finished roof which had to be cleaned and repainted.







The suntent which usually stands on the terrace sits now in the middle of the garden.
When I had finished I wanted to make a picture of cat Rosie sitting in the living room and looking at me through the window.







The result was quite surprising !

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tent! I imagine you will have good time under this summer in the garden! I like to live out, eating out and event take doush out when I come back from beach.
    Rosie and Arthur are so curious! You have spies behind the window!!!
    Bon dimanche! Je me suis levé à 10 heures!!! ça fait du bien!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the kitties are watching you closely! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cats and the reflections on the glass were really cool! That's a really nice tent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...cute kitties! I like the 2nd one of her looking through the window at you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it fun to play with reflection in your pictures? Thanks for playing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !