7 Jul 2017

IRELAND HOLIDAYS NEARLY THE END



Today is our last day of my tour around Ireland. For 7 days we had a wonderful time and saw a lot of course. It gives you a nice idea of what Ireland is looking today !









We have seen so many things that I first have to sort out my pictures and write about my trip more in details. Anyway, we were a very nice group of 38 people. And once again this trip confirmed what I always thought, from whatever continent we are coming, whatever nationality we have we are all the same. Maybe our style of life is different, certainly the clima too, but the people themselves they could be your neighbor in your country.

We were only 6 from the European continent. British and I. The others came from far away, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, America, and even Thailand. And we had so much fun.The pictures above give you an idea about our trip;

I shared my bedroom a few nights between a New Zealand lady and a young woman of 28. It all went very smoothly, although we never had seen each other before. It proves that there is no problem to travel "alone" you will never be alone if you are in a group.

The Irish accent made us laugh especially me when a man explained the history of a "bottlefield" and it took me some time to realize that he meant "battlefield". From now on I will call the Waterloo battlefield "bottlefield".

So now I have to join the others and we continue our bus tour direction Dublin, where the tour ends tomorrow !






more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.




13 comments:

  1. I see an Irishman in a hat picked up a smart Belgian lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I really like the view with the lake. Sounds like everyone in the tour is very nice. I know they enjoy your company, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled to hear that you are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos!! you sure do get around!!

    We are just back from Italy...wow....it was quite a trip!

    Ireland is on our bucket list and right now I have a college friend named Brian who is over there. He loves it. He goes every summer!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh memories! It really brings back some good memories for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend of mine from Oregon is in Ireland RIGHT NOW, too! Maybe you are on the same tour! I think I would love Ireland and I am looking forward to seeing all your photos!
    Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun group -- I'm sure you're right about people -- and with that attitude, no wonder you have a good time wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful experience so glad you've had such a lovely time. I've never been to Ireland even though it's not that far away, must get there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I/m glad that your trip has been a good one. That is good to know that traveling alone can be quite a good experience.
    I look forward to seeing more photos and reading about the adventures they represent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time in Ireland! I hope one day to go and get that checked off my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting to see the react of your friends when you'll speak as the Irish man about the "Bootle field " !

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !